Essential Japanese Damascus Steel 9" Serrated Bread Knife
The Essential Japanese Damascus Steel 9" Serrated Bread Knife seamlessly merges time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to make cutting through tough surfaces a breeze. Meticulously handcrafted through 40 detailed steps, it boasts a full composite tang and an AUS-10 cutting core enveloped by 33 layers of Damascus Stainless Steel on each side for unparalleled durability and balance. With a razor-sharp serrated blade and an ergonomically friendly Pakkawood handle, this knife is primed to tackle your next cutting task with effortless precision.
- Knife blade is forged of Japanese AUS-10 Damascus steel which is naturally wear-resistant and highly durable.
- Unique blade pattern is serrated to cleanly slice through tough crusts with light pressure.
- Blade construction features 33 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side for 67 total layers of steel, crafted by hand.
- Rippled surface design is created by artisans as each layer of steel is added.
- With a rating of 60-62 on the Rockwell hardness scale, knife is long-lasting, durable, and corrosion, chip, and stain-resistant.
- Full composite tang with a 9" blade length.
- Handle is made from durable Pakkawood and stainless steel, contoured for comfort and control.
- Hand wash only; dry immediately.
- Crafted with care in China from Japanese Steel.
|CHIP AND CORROSION RESISTANT|
|BLADE HARDNESS 60-62 (HRC)|
|60+ DAMASCUS STEEL LAYERS|
|ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||30 days|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$13.52|
|Credit card Fees||$2.31|