Essential Japanese Damascus Steel Steak Knife Set
The Essential Japanese Damascus Steel Steak Knife Set merges time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. Meticulously handcrafted through around 40 steps, it features a full composite tang and an AUS-10 cutting core enveloped by 33 layers of Damascus Stainless Steel on each side, bringing you unparalleled durability and balance. With a razor-sharp cutting angle and an ergonomically friendly Pakkawood handle, this knife is primed to tackle your next cutting task with effortless precision.
- Knife blade is forged of Japanese AUS-10 Damascus steel which is naturally wear-resistant and highly durable
- Sharp blades are crafted to effortlessly slice through premium cuts of meat, ensuring a clean cut without tearing or shredding
- Blade construction features 33 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side for 67 total layers of steel, crafted by hand
- Rippled surface design is created by artisans as each layer of steel is added
- With a rating of 60-62 on the Rockwell hardness scale, knife is long-lasting, durable, and corrosion, chip, and stain-resistant
- Full composite tang with an 4.75" blade length
- Handle is made from durable Pakkawood and stainless steel, contoured for comfort and control.
- Available as set of 4 or set of 8 steak knives
- Hand wash only; dry immediately.
- Crafted with care in China from Japanese Steel.
Hand wash with warm water for easy cleanup.
|CHIP AND CORROSION RESISTANT|
|BLADE HARDNESS 60-62 (HRC)|
|60+ DAMASCUS STEEL LAYERS|
|ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||30 days|
|Freight & Handling||$17.28|
|Credit card Fees||$5.61|