Classic Organic Percale Piped Pillowcase Pair
Our famously cool and crisp percale bedding, now with a subtle piping detail. This pair of pillowcases is delicately piped with a contrasting color, adding a touch of casual sophistication to your bedding ensemble. The Classic Organic Percale Piped Pillowcase Pair features a crisp, smooth hand feel that only gets softer with each wash, delivering lasting luxury that won’t fade with time. It's crafted from the finest 100% organic cotton and meticulously woven into a 270 thread-count fabric that feels cool and breathable to even the hottest of sleepers. And when it comes to our percale bedding, we don’t sleep on best environmental practices: our Classic Organic Percale pillowcases are made using windmill-powered green energy and produced without the use of harsh pesticides, GMOs, or toxins like formaldehyde.
- Woven from 100% Organic Cotton
- 270 Thread Count Cotton Percale
- Long staple cotton fibers offer unparalleled quality and longevity
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Certificate Number: 15.HIN.75800/ Testing Institute: Hohenstein HTTI; made without the use of harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Set includes 2 pillowcases
- Complete your bedding refresh with new pillows
- Unlike the sheen and silky feel of sateen, percale offers a cool and crisp hand feel that regulates air flow and improves breathability - even for hot sleepers.
- Made with Green energy using power generated by Windmills and processed with reverse osmosis water purifying method
- Crafted in India
Machine wash cool using mild laundry detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Remove promptly.
Serena & Lily
|100% Long Staple Cotton|
|Free Returns||365 days||60 days||60 days|
Fantastic high quality!
|Freight & Handling||$19.57|
|Credit card Fees||$1.16|