Italian Olivewood Utensil Set
This four-piece Olivewood Utensil Set adds style and function to your kitchen. Crafted from Italian olivewood, these naturally non-toxic utensils are gentle enough to use on any cookware surface while their unique wood grain also makes them a sophisticated way to serve a meal. Known for their durability and natural resistance to bacteria, these olivewood utensils are a smart tool for any cook.Read Less
- Set of 4 includes: slotted spoon, blunt end spoon, medium spoon and large spoon
- Crafted from 100% Italian olivewood; slight variations in wood grain are normal as each piece of wood is unique
- Versatile end use; can be used with all cooking surfaces for food prep or as serving utensils
- Handles are slightly tapered for an ergonomic grip
- Tools are pre-oiled with food-safe mineral oil to protect the raw olivewood. With regular use, the oil may wear off resulting in apparent discoloration in the tools. To restore the visual appearance of your tools, reapply mineral oil as needed.
- Hand wash only; do not submerge in water. See care details for more information
- Produced in BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certified factories, which aim to improve working conditions throughout the supply chain
- Crafted in China of Olivewood sourced from Italy
To maintain the quality of your butcher block, please follow these care instructions: Hand wash only and pat dry with a clean cloth immediately after washing. Store in a cool, ventilated place. To keep your items in premium condition, apply a thin layer of food-safe mineral oil to the surface of your items monthly or as needed. Do not use seed or vegetable oils on your utensils as these can go rancid and ruin the surface of your board. To avoid warping or splitting, do not allow the items to soak in water or be exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period of time. Always hand wash and dry immediately and store in a cool place. Avoid using abrasive tools or cleaners on the surface of your items.
Crate & Barrel
|Wood Sourced from Italy
|Use on any cooking surface
Worth the wait!
Esthetics and quality
|Freight & Handling
|Credit card Fees