100% Leather Café Racer Jacket
Effortlessly cool in every sense. A sleek alternative to the traditional biker jacket, our Café Racer Jacket is an updated version of the ’60s cult classic crafted from top-grain sheep leather. With gusseted zip vents, metal grommet details, and a stand collar, it’s a timeless investment piece (minus the investment). Read more about what makes our leather special in our Leather 101 guide.
- Made from 100% top-grain sheep leather
- Lining: 100% poly satin (fully lined)
- YKK zipper front closure and sleeve gussets
- Zip pockets at the hip and left chest
- Stand collar with snap tab closure
- Specialist leather clean only
- The leather used for this jacket is 100% biodegradable and tanned in a LWG (Leather Working Group) certified tannery a non-profit aimed to promote sustainable business practices through low energy & water usage, waste management, and the elimination of restricted substances
- Garment manufactured in a SA8000 approved manufacturing facility which ensures a socially and ethically compliant working environment
- Made with care in Gurugram, India
- Slim fit: consider sizing up to allow for layering
- Models are 6'2" and wearing a size medium
When dirty, give it a quick wipe with a soft dry cloth; with it you can use some leather cleansing cream or a small amount of water; let water spills dry naturally.
|100% Top Grain Leather|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||30 days||30 days|
Love my new Jacket!
High Quality Leather Jacket
|Freight & Handling||$39.40|
|Credit card Fees||$6.60|