Mongolian Cashmere Beret
Introducing our new Mongolian Cashmere Beret. Made from the same supersoft cashmere that made us famous (always affordable Grade-A Mongolian, in case you didn't know), this beret is pretty much the softest, most luxe version of warmth you can get. It's definitely going to add a little French-girl cool to your look.
- Crafted from 100% Grade-A Mongolian cashmere
- 15.8 – 16.2 micron thickness, 12 gauge, 34-36mm fiber length creates a super soft hand feel
- Produced in BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certified factories which aim to improve working conditions throughout the supply chain
- Cashmere is sourced from goats in Inner Mongolia. Read our Cashmere 101 guide to learn more about cashmere, its origin, and how to care for it
- Made with care in China
- Approximate diameter: 11"
- One size fits most
Hand wash using cold water and neutral soap or baby shampoo. Rinse out without rubbing and lay flat to dry at room temperature, avoiding sunlight. Iron at low temperature, using pressing cloth. Do not bleach. If you prefer to dry clean, please ask for delicate detergent.
JOHNSTONS OF ELGIN
|100% GRADE-A MONGOLIAN CASHMERE|
|Free Returns||365 days||21 days||28 days||28 days|
love this hat!
Endless ways to style this!
|Freight & Handling||$9.18|
|Credit card Fees||$0.99|