Mongolian Cashmere Plaid Wrap
Easy and elevated, all at once. Perfect whether you’re bundled up in a chilly office, napping on a long flight, or need a light layer for a night out—our Mongolian Cashmere Plaid Wrap will keep you cozy. Our quality cashmere is incredibly long-lasting and three times as warm as wool, sourced sustainably and ethically.
- Crafted from 100% Grade-A Mongolian cashmere
- 15.8 – 16.2 micron thickness, 12 gauge, 34-36mm fiber length creates a super soft hand feel
- Produced in BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certified factories which aim to improve working conditions throughout the supply chain
- Cashmere is sourced from goats in Inner Mongolia. Read our Cashmere 101 guide to learn more about cashmere, its origin, and how to care for it
- Made with care in China
- Dimensions: 80" x 25"
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size small
Hand wash using cold water and neutral soap or baby shampoo. Rinse out without rubbing and lay flat to dry at room temperature, avoiding sunlight. Iron at low temperature, using pressing cloth. Do not bleach. If you prefer to dry clean, please ask for delicate detergent.
Johnstons of Elgin
|100% Grade-A Mongolian Cashmere|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||28 days||90 days|
Plaid cashmere scarf
Great gift for MIL
|Freight & Handling||$11.91|
|Credit card Fees||$3.30|