Lightweight Down Puffer Vest
We put a more eco-minded spin on the essential toddler puffer vest. Think lightweight warmth and style in a piece made using 100% recycled polyester and premium goose down. The water-repellent and wind-resistant fabric means your little one will keep cozy while looking super cute.
- Shell and lining: 100% recycled polyester; fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Toddler Shell: made from up to 1.8 recyled bottles
- Kid Shell: made from up to 2.6 Recycled bottles
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent (PFC-Free DWR-C0) & wind-resistant fabric
- Four layers of fabric to help avoid down leakage
- Given the nature of the premium down used, it is normal to see some leakage of finer down filament on the first handful of wears this will subside over time
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which ensures the best practices in animal welfare and ensures the down and feathers used in our products are sourced responsibly
- Manufactured in a production plant installed with solar and wastewater treatment systems to reduce environmental impact Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- YKK zipper
- Grosgrain zipper pull tie
- Functional side pockets
- Interior "This Belongs To" label
- Interior functional pocket
- Made with care in BSCI factory Zhenjiang, China
- Produced in BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certified factories which aims to improve working conditions throughout the supply chain.
Fasten all closures before washing. Machine wash cold seperately. Wash with like colors. Gentle cycle. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softner. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
|700+ Fill Power|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||30 days|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$9.45|
|Credit card Fees||$1.32|