Bevy No. 2 Wall Art
If you’re the type to go bold, Fern Cassidy’s print is for you. Silhouettes in a saturated, deep blue pop against a background of soft brush strokes. Flat mounted in a wood frame, it will garner attention whether hung in a living space, bedroom or front hall.
- Artwork: 24" x 24" with black frame: 26" W x 1.5" D x 26" H
- Artwork: 24" x 24" with light-tone & mid-tone pine frames: 27" W x 0.69" D x 27" H
- Weight: approximately 6 lbs
- High-resolution giclée print on matte cotton canvas stretched over foam core
- "Giclée" derived from the French word “to spray”, this process renders a digital reproduction of an original piece of artwork.
- Each image is then hand-embellished with a variety of artistic applications which add to the look and feel of an authentic hand painted piece of artwork.
- Final sealing provides UV protection and lasting beauty.
- Flat mounted in a gallery frame crafted of Forest Stewardship Council certified pine
- Hangs vertically; hardware included and installed with two d-rings
- Crafted in California
We recommend dusting canvas regularly using a dry, soft and fine brush.
Lulu & Georgia
|FSC certified wood frame|
|Made in USA|
|Easy Returns||365 days||Final Sale|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$59.11|
|Credit card Fees||$8.58|