Catamaran Photography Wall Art
An inviting wake in the Pacific Northwest’s Salish Sea interpreted by Karyn Millet’s camera translates to this elegant giclee print on archival paper. Matted in a FSC certified wood frame and acrylic glass, it’s a true work of art in any living space.
- Dimensions: black frame: 57" W x 1.5" D x 37" H
- Dimensions: light-tone & mid-tone pine frames: 58" W x 0.69" D x 38" H
- Weight: approximately 22 lbs
- Photographer: Karyn Millet
- High-resolution giclée print on archival paper mounted on foam board; 4" white mat board border
- "Giclée" derived from the French word “to spray”, this process renders a digital reproduction of an original piece of artwork
- Final sealing provides UV protection and lasting beauty
- Encased in acrylic glass and a gallery frame crafted of Forest Stewardship Council certified wood
- Hangs horizontal; hardware included and installed with two d-rings
- Crafted in California
We recommend keeping works on paper away from humid areas like Kitchen & Bathroom.
Serena & Lily
|FSC certified wood frame|
|Easy Returns||365 days||Final Sale||Final Sale||30 days|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$180.58|
|Credit card Fees||$21.78|