Essential Japanese Damascus Steel 8" Chef's Knife
The Essential Japanese Damascus Steel 8" Chef's Knife seamlessly merges time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology. Meticulously handcrafted through around 40 steps, it boasts a full composite tang and an AUS-10 cutting core enveloped by 33 layers of Damascus Stainless Steel on each side for unparalleled durability and balance. With a razor-sharp cutting angle and an ergonomically friendly Pakkawood handle, this knife is primed to tackle your next cutting task with effortless precision.
- Knife blade is forged of Japanese AUS-10 Damascus steel which is naturally wear-resistant and highly durable.
- Blade construction features 33 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side for 67 total layers of steel, crafted by hand.
- Rippled surface design is created by artisans as each layer of steel is added
- With a rating of 60-62 on the Rockwell hardness scale, knife is long-lasting, durable, and corrosion, chip, and stain-resistant
- Full composite tang with an 8" blade length
- Handle is made from durable Pakkawood and stainless steel, contoured for comfort and control.
- Hand wash only; dry immediately.
- Crafted with care in China from Japanese Steel.
Always use caution when handling sharp objects. Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal, glass, or frozen produce or bones. Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury. Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
|CHIP AND CORROSION RESISTANT|
|BLADE HARDNESS 60-62 (HRC)|
|60+ DAMASCUS STEEL LAYERS|
|ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN|
|Free Returns||365 days||30 days||30 days|
Beautiful Japanese Damascus knife
|Freight & Handling||$15.02|
|Credit card Fees||$2.31|