Estelle Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Expertly hand-knotted by artisans in India, each of our natural wool rugs is intrinsically unique. A neutral hue and bold geometric pattern delivers on versatility, while handspun wool that’s as soft as it is durable means the Estelle Rug is both comfortable underfoot and able to stand up to years of wear and tear.
- Material: 80% Wool Pile, 20% Viscose Pile
- Rug thickness: 0.3”
- This rug is hand-crafted by artisans in India and may have slight variation in size and color
- To prolong the life of your rug, we recommend pairing with our rug pad (sold separately)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new rugs
- With regular vacuuming shedding will diminish, typically within three to six months
- Origin: India
Shedding of loose fibers may occur but will minimize over time. Vacuum regularly on a low power setting. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage. Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Do not pull loose ends. Instead, clip them with scissors to remove. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate or reposition your rug every few months to promote even surface wear. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place it in a dry and well-ventilated space.
Lulu & Georgia
|Easy Returns||365 days||14 days||60 days||30 days|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$52.22|
|Credit card Fees||$6.60|