Genesis Tufted Wool Rug
Crafted from premium New Zealand wool, the Genesis Tufted Wool Rug features an artistic and eye-catching abstract pattern that adds a modern yet cozy touch to your bedroom. Its tufted design creates a striking high-low texture while its ivory color palette complements a wide range of decor styles. The rug's high-pile tufted construction provides a plush and luxurious fee underfoot, making it perfect for sinking your toes into.
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- High Pile: 0.8" creating a soft and plush texture, perfect for a bedroom
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Made from 100% recycled materials (50% cotton, 35% polyester, 15% viscose)
- To prolong the life of your rug, we recommend pairing with our rug pad (sold separately)
- With regular vacuuming shedding will diminish, typically within three to six months
- Handcrafted in India
Shedding of loose fibers may occur but will minimize over time. Vacuum regularly on a low power setting. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage. Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Do not pull loose ends. Instead, clip them with scissors to remove. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate or reposition your rug every few months to promote even surface wear. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place it in a dry and well-ventilated space.
Lulu & Georgia
Crate & Barrel
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$51.16|
|Credit card Fees||$13.20|