Pacific Eventide Photography Wall Art
You can almost feel the rush of waves in Tatiana Alexandra’s bold snap. An extra-large scale adds to the power, making this an ideal piece to fill an empty wall.
- Artwork: 60" x 34" with black frame: 62" W x 1.5" D x 36" H
- Artwork: 60" x 34" with light-tone & mid-tone pine frames: 63" W x 0.69" D x 37" H
- Weight: approximately 25 lbs
- Photographer: Tatiana Alexandra
- High-resolution giclée print on artist paper mounted on foam board; 2" white mat board
- "Giclée" derived from the French word “to spray”, this process renders a digital reproduction of an original piece of artwork
- Final sealing provides UV protection and lasting beauty
- Encased in acrylic glass and a gallery frame crafted of Forest Stewardship Council certified wood
- Hangs horizontal; hardware included and installed with two d-rings
- Crafted in California
We recommend keeping works on paper away from humid areas like Kitchen & Bathroom.
|FSC certified wood frame|
|Easy Returns||365 days||Final Sale||30 days||Final Sale|
No reviews yet
We want to know what you think. Be the first to leave a review.
|Freight & Handling||$264.97|
|Credit card Fees||$23.10|